Website usage terms and conditions
The term English For Nurses or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 46 Arley Hill, Cotham, Bristol, UNITED KINGDOM, BS6 5PP. Our company registration number is 07673527. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Use of our online shop
- About us
Our online shop is owned and operated by
English for Nurses Ltd.
46 Arley Hill
Registered company number: 07673527
Tel: 0117 9042694
- Item descriptions
- Images on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the images shown. We reserve the right to use 3D models to represent our products instead of photos.
- Whilst we endeavour to be as accurate as possible in the descriptions of our products, all information about our products is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- Our prices, including shipping prices, are accurate to the best of our knowledge. In the event that a pricing mistake has been made, we reserve the right to cancel our contract with you and offer you a full refund.
- When you place an order with us, you are making a contract to buy goods. By placing an order with us you agree to and accept our terms and conditions on this page as well as those in our shipping and returns policies.
- We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order.
- You are required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- All purchases must be made through our website, except in the case of orders placed by email. Please note that orders made by email are subject to the same terms and conditions (where appropriate) as orders placed through the online shop.
- Shipping charges will be shown prior to placing your order. In the event that we have made a pricing mistake with our shipping rates, we reserve the right to request additional shipping fees or cancel your order and offer a full refund.
- While we endeavor to hold stock of all items at all times and only display items that are available, ordering an item does not guarantee availability or that the item is in stock. There may be a delay while your item is printed or made to order.
- We use secure payment facilities for all online orders.
- Whilst we do not charge an additional fee for international orders, please be aware that your bank may charge extra fees for services such as cross-border transactions and/or currency conversions. We take no responsibility for any such charges.
- Shipping & Delivery
- For full information about our shipping policy and estimated shipping times please refer to our shipping information page.
- We aim to dispatch all items within a few days. However, during busy periods there may be delays.
- Any quoted dispatch and shipping times are estimates only, and are subject to change without notice.
- Please be aware that large orders that are printed or made to order for you may also be subject to delays before being dispatched.
- Large orders may arrive in more than one box or package.
- Shipments may require a signature. In the event that the goods are eventually returned to us, we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
- If you change the delivery address, or your address is found to be inaccurate once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any additional delivery fees made by the courier.
- Please check the goods on delivery. Any goods found missing or damaged must be notified to the driver and then to us within 2 days.
- For international orders, any national or local taxes and customs duties that are levied on your order as it enters your country or state are entirely your own responsibility and will not be paid for by us.
- Cancellation and returns
- In the event that the items you receive are not suitable, you have the right to return them to us for a full refund within 15 days from the date you receive the goods. To return an item, please email us first with your order number. Items must be returned to:
English for Nurses Ltd.
46 Arley Hill
- Goods must be returned well packaged and in the same condition in which they arrived. If items are returned in poor condition or outside the agreed timeframe, we reserve the right not to issue a full refund.
- Except in the case of damaged or faulty goods, the cost of return postage will be at your own expense. In the even that goods are damaged or faulty, we will offer a full refund and cover any return postage costs, if necessary.
- Please note that large orders of 100 or more items by hospitals, businesses or other organisations will usually be made/printed to order and are not covered by our 15 day return policy. In these cases, any returns and refunds will be entirely at our own discretion. Orders of this nature that are cancelled prior to shipping (especially when the items have already been printed or made), are exempt from the right to cancel and any refund will be entirely at our own discretion. By placing an order of 100 or more of any item, you are making a contract to buy goods and hereby agree to these terms.
- Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- We aim to ensure that all our items are produced to an extremely high standard. If any of the goods develop a fault or problem during normal use, please notify us by email of the problem. Please note, for any faults that develop once the item is in use, refunds will be at our own discretion.
- Please note that all the items in our shop are subject to copyright. Reproduction of any written material, whether in full or part, is strictly prohibited, even for the use of education.
- Our CDs and audio material are intended for a single end-user per product. Copying, reproduction and/or distribution of our CDs and audio material, in physical or digital format, is strictly prohibited unless by prior agreement with us. The end user may ‘rip’ the content of a CD to a computer for their own private use on any personal device.
- Our products are all written and/or checked by qualified medical professionals. However, all items are sold as English or German language support guides and are in no way designed to replace nor supersede your own (nor your employees’) medical training and personal judgment. They are sold only on the understanding that they are to be used to support and improve the user’s understanding of the English or German languages. They are not sold to be used as medical training manuals.
- English For Nurses Ltd, it’s employees (and/or any party involved in the design, production and distribution of items sold on this website), shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, or damages resulting from the use of our products, or relying on the information contained within.