returns & cancellation
- We hope you will be delighted with your books and CDs from English for Nurses! However, in the event that your items are not suitable, you have the right to return them to us for a full refund within 15 days from the date you receive the goods.
- If you would like to make a return, please contact us directly with your order number before sending the item back to:
English for Nurses Ltd.
46 Arley Hill
- For unsuitable items, we do not cover the cost of return postage. Please ensure that all items are well packaged and returned in the same condition in which they arrived.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us within 2 days. In these circumstances we will be able to offer you a full refund and cover any return postage costs, if necessary. Please notify the delivery driver of any damage you notice upon receipt of the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or damaged items, our returns and cancelation policy does not cover large orders of items that have been printed to order for hospitals, businesses or other organisations. We define this as orders of 100 or more books (including Pocket Guides) or 100 or more CDs. In these cases, any cancelations (prior to shipping), returns and/or refunds will be at our own discretion. If you are planning to order in bulk and are unsure of the suitability of the product, we recommend ordering a small number of sample products first. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about our products prior to ordering.